This bandana is perfect for dogs of the desert southwest. It features the beautiful prickly pear cactus in bloom with yellow flowers.
Just slip your dog's collar through the top opening. This provides a customizable fit, is easy to put on and take off, and keeps the bandana right where you want it - on the dog! Measuring your dog's collar will help you choose the best size for your dog.The bandana does not need to fully wrap around the dog's neck since the collar keeps it on. For large breed dogs especially, the bandana may only wrap partly around the dog's neck.
This bandana comes in six sizes:
- Itty Bitty (XXS) - approx. 7 inches long with a 1.25 inch opening, 4.5 inches from top to point.
- Extra Small - approx. 9 inches long with a 1.25 inch opening, just under 5.5 inches from top to point.
- Small - approx. 10 inches long with a 1.5 inch opening, 5.5 inches from top to point.
- Medium - approx. 11 inches long with a 1.75 inch opening, 6 inches from top to point.
- Large - approx. 12 inches long with a 2 inch opening, 6.5 inches from top to point.
- Extra Large - approx. 14 inches long with a 2.5 inch opening, 7 inches from top to point.
Please note that all bandanas are handmade so measurements may vary slightly.
Prickly Pear Cactus Bandana
100% cotton fabric can be machine washed (cold) and dried. Press on medium heat, if needed.